1. Scope of Application and Responsibility
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis Lda, with NIPC 503 778 494, hereinafter ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis has as one of its commitments, the protection of the privacy of personal data collected in the various areas of its activity.
With the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the P. E. and of the Council of April 27 (RGPD) on May 25, 2018, the commitment of ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis in this matter is highlighted.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis is not responsible and makes no guarantees regarding other websites that may be accessed through a hyperlink on the ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis website. Additionally, it is up to the user to take precautions and to ensure that the information he removes does not contain characteristics of a harmful nature.
The use of the website www.itjvtexteis.com as well as any interaction, commercial or otherwise, with ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis, as well as the processing of personal data provided by its owner, is subject to the following conditions exposed in the following points.
2. Use of the Website
The ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis website must be used exclusively for personal use. Its modification, reproduction, duplication, copy, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation, with or without commercial purposes, is expressly forbidden. The intellectual property rights on the website and its contents belong to ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis, unless otherwise indicated.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis only grants a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to view or print the content of the website for exclusively personal and non-commercial use.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis, undertakes not to use this website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
3. Data Collection
The entity responsible for the collection, treatment and conservation of personal data is ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis, with registered office at Rua do Rosal, nº 222, 4780-615 Sequeiró - Santo Tirso and with the VAT number and registration number 503 778 494.
For data protection purposes, ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis may be contacted at the above address, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, or alternatively by e-mail email@example.com
The collection of your data, derives from the specific interaction with ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis and that could have one or several purposes, such as
- Budget requests;
- Contact requests;
- Complaints and suggestions.
4. Term of Conservation of Data
Personal data will be kept by ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis for the time necessary for the proper execution of the purpose for which they were collected and other legal requirements and may be kept until the expiration of any actions or legal proceedings arising from the contract or related to it.
If the personal data has been collected on the basis of consent, it will be kept until the holder expresses the right to oppose further processing of his data, if no other grounds exist.
The retention periods of your data may change significantly when archive purposes of public interest, historical, scientific or statistical reasons are concerned, committing ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis to adopt the appropriate measures of conservation and security.
5. Rights of Data Subjects
The data subject is entitled, at any time, under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of Articles 12 to 22 of the RGPD, to request from the Compliance Department:
Access to the personal data concerning him/her and to the information provided for in the RGPD.
Rectification or erasure, without justified delay, including the exercise of the right of limitation and to "be forgotten", when, there is no other legal ground for such processing:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- The data subject withdraws consent, applicable only to cases in which consent is the basis for the collection and processing of data;
- The data subject opposes its processing, beyond the maximum retention period;
The limitation of the processing of your data if one of the following applies:
- You have contested the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the controller to verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- where you have opposed the processing, until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- the portability of your data, in order that the data subject may transmit them to other data controllers, if the processing is based on consent or if the processing is carried out by automated means;
- Not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, provided that this is the basis of the collection and processing of the data, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given up to the date of its withdrawal;
- Without prejudice to the data subject's right to complain to ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis, the data subject may present a complaint to the Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados (Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3.º, 1200-821 Lisboa; Telephone - +351213928400; fax - +351213976832; email - firstname.lastname@example.org) or to any other control authority which may be created for this purpose.
Such rights must be exercised in writing by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address located at Rua do Rosal, No. 222, 4780-615 Sequeiró - Santo Tirso, care of the email address email@example.com
For reasons of security and data protection, when exercising any of the above rights, the controller may require proof of identity of the data subject.
6. Security of Personal Data
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis has implemented a set of technologies and appropriate security procedures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, access control and monitoring of databases and information systems, through security policies aligned with the best practices of information security, which ensures proper auditing and monitoring, and accountability of access.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis centralizes all questions regarding data protection, through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies, when consented to, will be used by ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis to:
- Collect IP addresses of users;
- The aim is to customize user preferences and facilitate the use of services;
- The cookie identifies the user and if the user is enrolled in any service, promotion or event promoted by ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis, gives an order for the system to access information about users, which is stored;
- Perform statistical studies to calculate the amount of users and their growth.
- Know if users have viewed a certain part of the website, avoiding repetition of the same.
- You can always limit or restrict the admission of cookies, through the options of your browser.
8. Limitation of Responsibility
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis website may provide links to external sites for your convenience and information. By accessing those links, you will leave the ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis website. ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis does not control those sites nor their privacy policies, which may be different from ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis'. ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis does not represent these websites.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis Privacy and Data Protection Policy does not cover personal data eventually supplied by the user to sites external to ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis does not sponsor any website which has links to its website. ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis is not responsible for the content of these websites. However, being the Internet a worldwide network of computers, any information sent or transmitted by you will necessarily be forwarded by third party computers.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis is not responsible for failures in the security of communications and assumes no responsibility for the misuse of your information by third parties. The user, however, will be responsible for the content of the information sent or transmitted to the website of ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis recognizes that access to and use of its website may suffer interruptions and that the information on the website may contain bugs, errors, technical failures, problems or other limitations and that access may be impossible at certain times. ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis is not responsible for any damages caused by the use of its website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis declines any responsibility, direct or indirect, for the use of its website.
ITJV - Comércio de Têxteis, may change this Privacy and Data Protection Policy at any time to reflect the comments received and where appropriate. These changes will be duly publicized on the site www.itjvtexteis.com/en/privacy-policy.
10. Applicable Law and Competent Court
The present Privacy and Data Protection Policy is governed by Portuguese law. To settle all questions and disputes that may arise, inherent in the application of these Terms and Conditions, the District Court of Lisbon has exclusive jurisdiction, expressly waiving any other.